To meet the HPP Healthcare Coalition capability requirements, HPP subrecipient hospitals are encouraged to complete a series of performance measures to be eligible to receive benefit of regional projects.
Performance measures include:
- HPP End of Year Assessment
- Annual Hazard Vulnerability (HVA) Submission
- Annual submission of inventory of HPP-provided equipment and supplies
- Quarterly communications drill participation
- No-Notice Available Bed Reporting
- Participation in a regional functional-level exercise with submission of appropriate After Action Report documentation to NCTTRAC.
Performance Measure Reports :
TSA-E HPP YR 15 Quarter 2 Performance Report
For Additional Information Contact:
Jessica Dupree, Dr.PH(c), CPH, CHES
Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Manager
North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council
600 Six Flags Drive, Suite 150
Arlington, Texas 76011
Resources and Capabilities Map
Map filters to find specific facilities in specific areas.