Falls Prevention Coalition
The mission of NCTTRAC Fall Prevention Coalition Workgroup is reducing injuries sustained from older adult falls through education, partnerships and policy.
Texans, 65 years and older, sustain fewer fall-related injuries, maximizing independence and quality of life.
- To assess the burden of injuries from older adult falls and communicate information for the purpose of action. (Action)
- To promote evidence-based prevention interventions for at-risk populations. (EBP)
- To coordinate and collaborate with partners in building program infrastructure. (Infrastructure)
- To encourage the adoption of policies and programs that lead to the prevention of older adult falls. (Policy & Programs)
- To provide technical support and training. (Training)