To meet the HPP Healthcare Coalition capability requirements, HPP subrecipient hospitals are encouraged to complete a series of performance measures to be eligible to receive benefit of regional projects.
Performance measures include:
- HPP End of Year Assessment
- Annual Hazard Vulnerability (HVA) Submission
- Annual submission of inventory of HPP-provided equipment and supplies
- Quarterly communications drill participation
- No-Notice Available Bed Reporting
- Participation in a regional functional-level exercise with submission of appropriate After Action Report documentation to NCTTRAC.
Performance Measure Reports :
TSA-E 2016 Hazard Vulnerability Analysis HVA Report (PDF document)- Please log in to see the most recent performance report.
TSA-E HPP YR 15 Quarter 2 Performance Report (PDF document)-Please log in to see the most recent performance report.
For Additional Information Contact:
Jessica Dupree, Dr.PH(c), CPH, CHES
Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Manager
North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council
600 Six Flags Drive, Suite 150
Arlington, Texas 76011