AIR MEDICAL COMMITTEE
The Air Medical Committee is responsible for affecting and supporting safe air medical operations and high quality clinical care provided by air medical transport services in TSA-E.
REQUEST A MEETING OR UPDATE
DID YOU ATTEND A MEETING?
Committee interim Chair
september 2019 – september 2020
COMMITTEE CHAIR ELECT
- Establish standing agenda items and corresponding responsibilities to address, and document in the committee SOP, the following topics:
- Professional Development
- Injury / Illness Prevention and Public Education
- Systems Performance Improvement
- Provide guidance in the development and review of hospital and pre-hospital assessment tools, regional plans and treatment guidelines, and the Committee SOP
- Provide interface with other RAC committees, the Texas Association of Air Medical Service (TAAMS), and the Governor’s EMS and Trauma Advisory Council (GETAC)