The Pediatric Committee is responsible for promoting pediatric expertise through advocacy and education. Additionally, this committee serves as the resource for information regarding pediatric care, pediatric emergency preparedness, and identifies needs or trends in the management of injured and acutely ill children.
REQUEST A MEETING OR UPDATE
DID YOU ATTEND A MEETING?
septemBER 2021 – septemBER 2022
COMMITTEE medical director
Dr. daniel guzman and dr. lori pandya
- Establish standing agenda items and corresponding responsibilities (e.g. by individual appointment, workgroup, or subcommittee) to address, and document in the committee SOP, the following topics:
- Professional Development
- Injury / Illness Prevention and Public Education
- Systems Performance Improvement
- Serve as the resource for information regarding pediatric care, pediatric emergency preparedness, and identify needs or trends in the management of injured and acutely ill children
- Provide guidance in the development and review of hospital and pre-hospital assessment tools, regional plans and treatment guidelines, and the Committee SOP
- Provide interface with other RAC committees, professional associations appropriate to the service line, and the Governor’s EMS and Trauma Advisory Council (GETAC)