BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors (The Board) shall act on behalf of NCTTRAC and has the principal responsibility for the organization’s mission, and the legal accountability for its operations. The Board consists of 22 members and shall include the Chair, Chair Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, Air Medical Committee Chair, Cardiac Committee Chair, Emergency Department Operations Committee Chair, Emergency Medical Services Committee Chair, Finance Committee Chair, Two (2) Hospital Executives (Appointed by the DFW Hospital Council), Medical Directors Committee Chair, Pediatric Committee Chair, Perinatal Committee Chair, Professional Development Committee Chair, Public Education Injury Prevention Committee Chair, Regional Emergency Preparedness Committee Chair, Stroke Committee Chair, System Performance Improvement Committee Chair, Trauma Committee Chair, Zones Representative and the Immediate Past Chair (ex officio, non-voting).
Each Committee Chair Elect may assume the Committee Chair responsibilities regarding committee activities, meeting management and voting authority on The Board in the event of a temporary absence of the Committee Chair.
REQUEST A MEETING OR UPDATE
DID YOU ATTEND A MEETING?
Committee Chair Elect
- Director positions are two (2) year terms.
- Each Director is confirmed as a member of the Board after election by their respective committee and ratification by the Board.
- Officer positions of the Board (Chair Elect, Secretary, Treasurer) are elected by NCTTRAC Primary Voting Members.
- The Board determines NCTTRAC’s mission and purpose.
- Each Officer and Director must be affiliated with a Member Organization of NCTTRAC in good standing.
- All Workgroups must be established by the NCTTRAC Chair.
- The NCTTRAC Chair Elect is responsible for assembling and leading the Bylaws Workgroup annually.