BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors (The Board) shall act on behalf of NCTTRAC and has the principal responsibility for the organization’s mission, and the legal accountability for its operations.
The Board consists of 4 Officers, 11 Committee Chairs, 2 Hospital Executives, the Zones Liaison, and the immediate Past Chair (ex officio, non-voting).
Each Committee Chair Elect may assume the Committee Chair responsibilities regarding committee activities, meeting management and voting authority on The Board in the event of a temporary absence of the Committee Chair.
REQUEST A MEETING OR UPDATE
DID YOU ATTEND A MEETING?
Committee Chair Elect
- Director positions are two (2) year terms.
- Each Director is confirmed as a member of the Board after election by their respective committee and ratification by the Board.
- Officer positions of the Board (Chair Elect, Secretary, Treasurer) are elected by NCTTRAC Primary Voting Representatives.
- The Board determines NCTTRAC’s mission and purpose.
- Each Officer and Director must be a documented Representative of a NCTTRAC Member Organization in good standing.
- All Workgroups are established by the NCTTRAC Chair.
- The NCTTRAC Chair Elect is responsible for assembling and leading the Bylaws Workgroup annually.