PUBLIC EDUCATION/INJURY PREVENTION SUBCOMMITTEE
The Public Education/Injury Prevention Subcommittee is tasked with promoting injury and illness prevention and public awareness through advocacy and education.
- The Trauma Committee will support the Trauma Injury Prevention and Public Education subcommittee responsibilities by establishing a standing meeting agenda item and corresponding accountability (e.g. appoint individual facilitator, workgroup or subcommittee).
- Focus on injury prevention and education of the public health needs within TSA – E.
- Create a broad stakeholder representation working to provide an opportunity to share resources leading to the development, operation, and evaluation of public education and injury prevention efforts within TSA – E.
- Base decisions on current Trauma trends and data, facts and assessment of programs and presented educational opportunities.
- Organize; support and/or coordinate community evidenced based education and injury prevention programs.
- Recommend/support prevention priorities for TSA-E according to the injury geographic location, cost, and outcome.
- Serve as a resource to identify prevention programs, events and other prevention resources available in TSA-E to members and community members.
- Establish Ad Hoc Task Forces, as necessary, to address specific issues
REQUEST A MEETING OR UPDATE
DID YOU ATTEND A MEETING?