Topics of discussion: For the TIFMAS personnel that wish to participate in the WPU or REM we must ensure they are on your EMTF list. Deployment Notification process Rostering and
Topics of discussion:
- For the TIFMAS personnel that wish to participate in the WPU or REM we must ensure they are on your EMTF list.
- Deployment Notification process
- Rostering and muster points. EMTF resources will be mustering with TIFMAS Strike Teams
- Communication process to ensure situational awareness of EMTF deploying TIFMAS personnel or vice versa. Depending on the magnitude of the deployment we will need to develop strategy so we don’t deplete our deployment capabilities on either side of the program.
- Qualifications or desired WPU / REM participants
- Program marketing and recruitment.
- Coordination of training
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
NCTTRAC Offices, Suite 150
600 Six Flags Dr., Arlington, TX 76011
Maurice Murray817-607-7024 600 Six Flags Drive, Suite 160, Arlington, Texas 76011