Executive Committee of the Board of Directors
The Executive Committee of the Board of Directors shall be known as “The Executive Committee” and will consist of the Board of Directors Chair, Chair Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, Finance Committee Chair, and Medical Directors Committee Chair. The Executive Committee shall participate in Closed Session investigations regarding Director removal and provide recommendations to the Board. The Executive Committee will take recommendations from the SPI Committee for appropriate designation/accreditation of hospitals related to initial or changes to designation/accreditation as requested/required by the Department of State Health Services (DSHS). Recommendations will be reviewed and discussed in a closed Executive Committee session to determine the best course of action to be taken.
REQUEST A MEETING OR UPDATE
DID YOU ATTEND A MEETING?
- Director positions are two (2) year terms.
- Each Director is confirmed as a member of the Board after election by their respective committee and ratification by the Board.
- Officer positions of the Board (Chair Elect, Secretary, Treasurer) are elected by NCTTRAC Primary Voting Members.
- The Board determines NCTTRAC’s mission and purpose.
- Each Officer and Director must be affiliated with a Member Organization of NCTTRAC in good standing.
- All Workgroups must be established by the NCTTRAC Chair.
- The NCTTRAC Chair Elect is responsible for assembling and leading the Bylaws Workgroup annually.
Resources and Capabilities Map
Map filters to find specific facilities in specific areas.